Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 1, 2019

God has pressed into my spirit to WRITE again. It's bee far too long and so much to discuss. I don't know how this is going to go but the ride won't be boring. Nothing with me is ever BORING. One of my BFF's whom I have known for well over 37 years made me shed my first tears of 2019. My multiple sclerosis flares have been so horrendous since Christmas Eve. For the first time since my double heart valve removal surgery I was willing to just Let Go and Let God. I was tired. When you have a chronic disease, you LEARN people. Family treat you like a stranger. Strangers treat you like family.Church folk here in the bible belt fake it and so called unsaved are more God like in love than you can imagine. I don't like a lot of company and while I will talk you to death once I actually make a call or get a call I will talk you to death. I am the suffer in silence type. My Jersey Family and Friends made me promise to be open when I moved down here. No secrets and hiding how I feel physically. For two years, I have tried but I will no longer try. As a matter of fact a lot of changes will be happening in 2019. Never telling of Crazy about how and what I have been feeling, she posted as Maxie on my Facebook today. God use her to say as Maxie what she can't tell me as HER. lol I needed it. I am blessed to have her moody, sometimey self in my life.

No comments: