Thursday, September 15, 2016

I always crack up whenever I hear the men can't be FRIENDS with women debate. My BEST FRIEND in the whole wide world is a dude. No, he isn't GAY-he is quite married. The woman he married and I are even closer friends (cuz my BFF refuses to discuss shoes with me) 32 year with this man and he feels like what a blood brother would feel like to me if I had one. He despises (rightfully) every male I have dated. But he holds his "Told you so's" until I get my common sense back when I leave them. Our birthdays are one week apart and we are both TAURUS. So I don't have to tell you that our conversations can get pretty LIVELY. But never once has a conversation ended without an I love you despite of you. lol As far as sex is concerned, we have NEVER gone THERE. Not even to the neighborhood or around the block. Besides the fact that we aren't each others TYPE-it has always been from moment one-Just like siblings. My Buddy is very ill right now and my heart is aching. If I could-I would wave a magic wand and sent a unicorn of healing to him. Because he is a good man. A good husband and father. It seems like people like Donald Trump-NOTHING ever befalls them. But GOOD PEOPLE, it just seems like the enemy just keep on attacking them. Unlike females, male friends aren't catty nor competitive with you. When they fall in the LOVE-they don't abandon you. If you and the woman he loves can't or just won't get along, they still make time for you.

No comments: